17 November 2007

Long time between posts

Wow. I can't believe it has been so long. I was just signing up for Ravelry today and when it came time to write my blog name I thought it was a timely to send some loving this way.
We moved to Dubai in early October and are enjoying our time. My yarn stash came along, most on the container and a few skeins kept me company at our temporary home in Redcliffe before the move.
I had a short hiatus from knitting from around the time of my last post until a couple of weeks ago. I was not entirely happy with the shorties I was working on so did not feel motivated to pick up my sticks. Thankfully G decided that it was time I make her a blue beret with a red pompom. It felt so nice to be back into it and I have not stopped from there.
Pics coming soon....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for stopping by

Lisa