I'm joining in the fun of This Is...
...my knick knack box, a gift from a dear friend for a season who I still think of very fondly.
So what's inside?
- an old paper Aussie $2 note
- seasick wristbands which I bought before my Fair Princess cruise back in the 90's
- a satin drawstring pouch
- my girls' amber teething necklaces
- beaded bracelet
- a twin bead to the one I placed on my special friend's blessingway necklace
- rose quartz heart
- a couple of crystals that used to hang by my bedroom window
- superhero Lisa Simpson
- compact mirror
- box of matches from Jupiters Casino
- heaps of colourful safety pins- all matched up together
- a random key
- microfibre glasses cleaning cloth
- a plain silver ring bought from a street vendor outside La Sagrada Familia in Barcelona
- insence that is just for keeping the box smelling yummy
- 5c (Aussie again)