23 May 2008

My Daughters Favourite Aussie Export


Coming Soon is written on a lot of shopfronts around these parts. A medical centre has been "coming soon" to our local shopping centre for well over a year. When some Boost Juice signage arrived a while ago we were hoping it would not take too long.
Well, this week it happened and we have a couple of fans enjoying themselves in the store this afternoon. The staff offered the girls balloons and little stuffed toy boost juice cups to ensure pester power does it's thing. Judging by the fact that they are now being cuddled by the girls in bed, I think it has worked.

My favourite Aussie export is Gloria Jeans, which happens to be the closest coffee shop to my place. Needless to say, the staff there know us by name. :)

4 comments:

  1. Yumm - Lisa we love Boost here as well - unfortunately though the nearest on is 2.5hours away. We do have GJ's though - humm coffee!

    Your girls are super cute in these photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmm... Boost Juice! That's another thing I miss from Japan. I have only found one fresh juice place in Japan, and that's about an hour away from home. Maybe because fruit is so expensive here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. that boost juice is gooood! and quite a healthy treat.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to see you can get your coffee and juice fix! It is funny the things you miss when you live overseas. I even had a friend send me some Golden Syrup when we lived in US so I could make some ANZAC cookies (they didn't taste the same with maple syrup!).

    Have fun with the Singstar!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for stopping by

Lisa