8 August 2008

Our woolies are ready for some lovin'

We are off to Melbourne in the morning, with a little prayer to St Christopher or whoever the saint who looks after travellers is as we are flying QANTAS. I never thought I would see the day when I was feeling uneasy about stepping on to one of their planes....


Anyway, back to nice things, here are some of the woolies I have been working on over the last few weeks all packed up and ready to go. The scarves are made following a simple yet effective looking stitch pattern that I found at Yarn Harlot. Also piggle and a variation of calorimetry from knitty can be found among our goodies.


I was enjoying knitting up these scarves so much that I made this one for a friend. His was made with a thicker yarn and I think that the pattern really popped in his. Here it is all bundled up with the care instructions from the ball band attached to one of my Moo cards.

4 comments:

  1. Oh, they all look so lovely. Your knitting is so fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look so warm and cosy! Love your tag - great idea to include care instructions!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You'll need them in Melbourne at thr moment-Adelaide is freezing too! They are lovely-great colours. Safe trip.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely yarn and your kniting is wonderful.
    Have a safe trip.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for stopping by

Lisa