12 September 2008

Best... Play School.... EVER

My favourite episode of Play School was on today, one from a few years ago that has everything for this knitty SAHM.


1/ Hot Matt (Matthew Passmore)
2/ Hot Matt knitting!  sigh
3/ Justine reading a great book, Woolly Jumper: the story of wool
and the arched window thrown in for good measure. 

Thanks everyone for your comments after my last post. Both of my blossoms have had nasty viruses which have meant we are sticking around in Australia for another months while they build their immune systems back up. (all the more hot Matt and Playschool for us :) 

Image from ABC

10 comments:

  1. I've been thinking of you and wondering how your little ones were. I hope they are feeling stronger and better soon. Enjoy playschool.. I love when there's a hottie to admire!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope everyone is well and truly on the mend now. Enjoy the rest of your time here, and the Playschool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thats great news the girls are okay, must have been a hard month for you, I hope the next month will be better for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool. I am going to send the book suggestion to a Friend.

    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad to hear all is well!
    And who would have thought Playschool would be such a lust-fest :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I caught this one too. Nearly fell off the couch when Matt started *actually* knitting.

    *totally* the Best PlaySchool Ever.

    ReplyDelete
  7. hmmm,

    I wonder what your husband would say about you talking about "Hot Matt"

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think he would say if knitting = sexy then you had better pass me the 4mms.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my! I'm so sorry, I haven't been blogging around for a while, I'm so sorry to hear about you little ones. It's good to hear that they are getting better now though.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hope everyone is feeling better by now and you continue to enjoy many happy hours watching playschool... no wonder you watch it too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for stopping by

Lisa