12 February 2009

Finished: ribbed baby cardi and placenta



One placenta. Easy pattern to make and nice little reminder about something we all needed on our journey earthside.



And here is the cardi. I am not really happy with the way it came out. Where I picked up the stitches is quite messy and the seams for the sleeves are quite thick due to my cast on edge not being very neat. If I were to try this one again, I would use an even smaller needle for the rib so I could pick up a stitch on every row. I would work the front at the same time as the back and would use a provisional cast on when I get to the sleeves.

I don't have much in the way of decorative closures in my collection so will add one when I have been back to Australia.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for stopping by

Lisa